Sunday, December 2, 2012

Everything but the last part....

Second edition....

I'm transfiguring my self...with help from a high...into something ....beautiful .....uninhibited....something a little more ME....I'm taking back this ball of clay...and I'm molding a new me.... undeniable...beautiful ME!  One you can't replicate....no matter how many tricks of any trade you learn....I'm gonna fill that void...and shine....in fact I always had...I just couldn't see it....


this area....once lived....but for the sins of the father did it fall....and then a little angel come down from heaven....to be born of woman....and she was crucified....but she did not die....she couldn't die....not till the mission of LOVE was fulfilled....she is NOT  Jesus....she is NOT God....but a messenger....a symbol...of peace...


I saw a double rainbow the other day....and more and more look to the skies...there will be more to come...those two rainbows...were just for me....a sign that I was doing good....that the spirits liked what I was doing....and it filled me with peace...and not only did I see a double rainbow in one town...but in my home town as I came home after seeing the other two...was there one waiting for me at home....


but they were not just for me....but many people that day saw them....and were affected by the sheer magistracy ...beauty and love ...because you could see ALL of the colors...even Purple....now that is True Magic....live ...learn ....LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment