Monday, November 26, 2012

Dear God...

You have a funny way about your creations...God...I may have been wrong...I may never fully understand you or life...and maybe in the end I don't have to...how ironic that my master...becomes my lover ...becomes my oppressor...then I save them? now that's a drama too well written....better than I could even ever dream of....how does that work....I could explain the story....but that would be to easy...and in your darkest heart...you already know who Is telling the truth...you just don't want to believe it... fine ...I'm not here to educate you....just the messenger...I'm not Jesus....but I will try to save you anyways....

I Know Who You Are

I Know What You've Done

I Know What You Could Be

and I KNOW I WILL SAVE YOU FROM YOUR SELF.....and you will not be the only one....but you will also NOT BE THE FIRST ...NOR THE LAST...BUT SOMEWHERE IN-BETWEEN....because in the end I do forgive you...but in the end...there are other things on my list than you....You Are Not My Everything....but you are not nothing either....

but do me this favor...in the future....and starting today..pray for your entirety to walk in the light...

TRUTH:

Every day you wake up and realize what a fake you are

Every day you wish you had never met me

Not because I suck...but because I am a mirror of truth to what you really are....and you hate me for it

Underneath it all you all were Envious of me....so much that you wished to destroy me...

I was everything you wish you could be....

I am a symbol...but not yours

and in the very end....Edited because of human frailty...and the human ego...and I shall struggle with it and maybe one day...I will let go and Love .....Live...Freedom!



No comments:

Post a Comment