Monday, December 17, 2012

Love...not with a knife

ah all the songs I could sing....the people I could regain....but then again to what end....when you left me for Dead yet I did not die....could not die will not die...I'm gonna show them the light but it will not be me..for I am but an instrument of light ..to the divine....of Jehovah's creation....my teeth are getting whiter....my body is not bloated....in fact I would venture to say that I have lost about 20 lbs...my boobs are much firmer...and my hair is starting to style its self as it did such a long time ago....echoes of a past still live within me...

AND IN ALL MODEST AND HUMBLE SPEECH, I OWE THIS ALL TO THE ONE TRUE GOD JEHOVAH! AMEN!

 I am not bragging...but offering each and every one of you this beauty..love and light...it could be yours....and the Peace your soul is looking for...even the ability to SAVE THE ONES YOU LOVE....even from them selves....I hope you read these words...in fact...I know you've already heard them....You know what to do....stop being an accessory to.......and start by saving you...then do what you feel your heart tells you to....YOUR HEART UNLEASHED FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR OWN CREATION....FEEL LOVES KISS...REMEMBER....AND LIVE!  There is life after death....BUT YOU ARE NOT DEAD YET......................

LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment